Establishing Unique Marine Environments Unlike Any Other
As populations grow, individuals have a greater responsbility to keep our marine environments in the best condition possible
The primary purpose of Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters is to educate visitors on the unique marine ecosystem that we treasure here in the fabulous Florida Keys. Our mission is to provide both education and discovery of the fragile and complex nature of local marine habitats found in the Florida Keys.
Committed to Healthy Marine Ecosystems
The native marine environments found within the Florida Keys are unlike any found anywhere else on Earth
As a company, our primary objectives focus around the insurance of healthy marine ecosystems for many years to come. This includes:
- Our commitment to protect the natural resources of the Florida Keys through the use of education to generate a healthy, on-going respect for the unique marine environments found in the Florida Keys.
- The development of on-going conservation efforts to develop an understanding and appreciation of the unique resources found in the Florida Keys.
- Our commitment to provide coordinated community information and education related to conservation standards developed and enforced by local marine regulatory groups including the National Park Service, NOAA/National Marine Sanctuaries & the FL Fish & Wildlife.
- Our commitment to provide our visitors with effective pre-visit materials and information to assist with the understanding and respect of the Florida Key’s natural resources in a comprehensive and sensitive manner.
- Our on-going work to act as local stewards of the unique marine ecosystems found in the Florida Keys and South Florida.